Terms and Conditions
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions;
“Hot Tub” means any Hot Tub or Swim Spa displayed for sale on the Website;
“Sauna” means any Sauna displayed for sale on the Website;
"Accessory" means any other product (excluding Hot Tubs and Saunas) displayed for sale on the Website;
"Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided;
"Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "We/us" means Style Spas Ltd;
"Website" means the website located at www.hottubinstyle.co.uk
"United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Any item purchased is sold subject to its description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that item including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including item descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Due to variations in the standard of chemicals available in the marketplace and the fact that we are unable to determine the quality of non-Style products, it is a condition of all our warranties that only Style Spas products should be used in your Hot Tub. This condition serves to protect the safety of the Hot Tub as well as its users. The use of unauthorised chemicals in your Hot Tub may result in your warranty being void. This condition includes but is not limited to: chemicals, fragrances, cleaning products
Cancelation of contracts for goods and retunes policy
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, the cost of returning large items could be expensive e.g £400 for Hot Tubs.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, less (if for any reason these costs have not been paid by you) the costs of delivery to us.
The rights to return the goods to us as referred to above will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- in the event that the product has been used
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
Cancellation of made-to-order Hot Tubs
Should you wish to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. We will therefore retain your 10% deposit as a cancellation fee. In respect of these products our usual refund policy does not apply and products cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Delivery and Installation terms
Style Spas will endeavour to install your Hot Tub on the date agreed. The information provided to us, by you, for the site survey needs to be accurate to enable us to carry out your installation. If any of the information you have given is inaccurate and requires a second visit, a £250.00 charge will be incurred. If Style Spas must cancel an installation due to unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather conditions or forces of nature, your installation will be re-arranged at no additional cost.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit PSL re Style Spas Ltd or Secure Trust Bank Limited t/a V12 Retail Finance will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request PSL re Style Spas Ltd or Secure Trust Bank Limited t/a V12 Retail Finance to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by PSL re Style Spas Ltd, Secure Trust Bank Limited t/a V12 Retail Finance or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. - If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when PSL re Style Spas Ltd or Secure Trust Bank Limited t/a V12 Retail Finance asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.